The Starrett Wiggler/Center Finder S828 and four different attachments adapt to countless applications and are readily interchangeable. The attachments are snapped in the chuck without removing the collet nut and are clamped by a ball swivel-joint which permits adjustment to an angular position or true concentricity. Center Finder complete with Nos. 828A/B/C/D, in Case.
- Wiggler/Center Finder, Complete With Case and 4 Attachments, 828B, C, D, PT09186
- Working centers can be quickly and accurately located.
- Spring tension on the ball of the point permits guiding point to concentricity. Work can be brought into perfect alignment with the machine spindle.
- Ball Contact 828B is useful in locating work by first bringing the contact (ball diameter .250″ or 6.35mm) against the work
- Disc Contact 828C, which has a small disc at the end (.100″/2.54mm) diameter, permits use in more confined areas such as slots or shallow holes.
- Offset Indicator Holder 828D can be used with Starrett Last Word Test Indicators