Recommended to be used with dust collector
The SB-200 sandblast cabinet is of a compact design for home workshop or garage applications.
This heavy duty powder coated unit has a fully sealed side door entry allowing larger jobs to be placed into the cabinet without any obstruction and uses a secure single lock latch system, the hopper below stores and re-circulates the blast medium.
Its uses are many and varied from blasting rust, paint, dirt and any other foreign material from your current project to etching work (e.g. glass) with the use of the correct blast medium.
This cabinet is supplied with a low voltage work light, protective gloves, blast gun, replacement protective screens and an assortment of ceramic tips.
It also has provision to connect a dust extraction system via the side vent when heavy sandblasting is required.
- Heavy-duty steel cabinet, includes stand and hopper
- Acrylic protective screen with replaceable shield
- Complete with internal low-voltage light, tempered glass screen with replacement shields, gloves, gun & ceramic tips
- Recommended to be used with dust collector – (See Recommended Accessories)
- Recommended to use 2 x 25kg abrasive grit
- Please Note:
- When using a dust collector with sandblasters, it is very important to clean filter bag regularly
|(mm)Approx. Inside Cabinet Size (L x W x H)
||835 x 510 x 360-550
|(LPM)Recommended Free Air Delivery @ 100psi
|(mm)Floor Space with Door/Lid Open (L x W x H)
||1430 x 580 x 1400